Alaska: A beautiful wild place.

The place I would like to visit someday in my life is Alaska, a state of the United States. Alaska it's placed at the north west of Canada. The first time I saw something related to Alaska and it's beauty was from seeing the movie "Into the wild", were the protagonist escapes from home to find himself in a journey to Alaska, and even when the movie it's really sad I remember those pictures of Alaska's wildlife and nature and been absolutely amazed. 

The most populated and center of the tourism in Alaska it's a city called Anchorage, a beautiful city that was born to be the center of the railroad works, and it's the home of nearly half of the population of all Alaska, alog with a lot of native wildlife: nearly 310 black and brown bears and 300 moose!

Tour de verano escénico por la ciudad de Anchorage
City of Anchorage

But the place I would like to visit the most it's the Alaska SeaLife Center, located in the city of Seward, along the Ressurection Bay shoreline, far far away from the city of Anchore. This is a investigation center especialized in the marine fauna of Alaska, that offers visits so tourist can meet the sea creatures that populate the place, showing the magnificent ecosystem and mantainig the habitats of creatures like sea lions, seals, puffins and many more! 

Puffin at the SeaLife Center


So Alaska has many thing to offer, and I hope someday I could visit and see the wonderful nature that lives in this place, I hope that you to become interested in the beauties of Alaska!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniela! I would really like to go to Alaska too sometime. It has beautiful landscapes and I like the fact that it is so far away from here! hahaha
    p.d: I really liked the movie "Into the wild" too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario